corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Mondeo 2.0LX. Long MOT, taxed. Black leather interior, expensive 17" alloys etc. Might p/x.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2001 Mondeo 2.0LX. Long MOT, taxed. Black leather interior, expensive 17" alloys etc. Might p/x.
cavmad

User status: Offline
21st Sep 11 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Mondeo
Engine - 2.0 duratech petrol.
Mileage -
Price - 136,000

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - U2U me please.
Contact email address - U2U me please.

General information -

2001 Ford Mondeo 2.0LX five door hatchback.
MOT'd 23rd March 2012.
Taxed until the end of September 2011.
Full black leather interior with electric driver's seat.
Ice cold air conditioning.
Expensive 17" Dotz alloy wheels. Rear tyress are 215/45/17, front are brand new 205/40/17.
Angel eye converted front headlights.
DTM style sunstrip.
Rear privacy glass.
Steering wheel controls for the stereo.
Duratech chain driven engine, no cam belt to worry about here!
Very clean looking car that's surprisingly good on fuel for the engine size, and being a petrol you don't get expensive problems with dual mass flywheels that the diesel models are notorious for.
Just had two brand new front tyres fitted and balanced and will be having a new ball joint fitted before it goes. The leather seats set the interior off and are lovely to sit on.

Known faults:
Shallow dent on on n/s/f door. A strange couple of marks elsewhere that look like something was thrown against the car, nothing too big but worth noting all the same. Usual marks etc as you'd expect for a car of it's age.

£995 ono, take sensibly priced cheaper part ex. Car is near Chester, Cheshire and any inspection is welcomed.
Offers considered but I'm only really going to take you seriously if you're stood here with cash in your hand.
'Txt tlkrs' and losers will be ignored.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2001 Mondeo 2.0LX. Long MOT, taxed. Black leather interior, expensive 17" alloys etc. Might p/x. 25 database queries in 0.0074141 seconds