corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance
chunky_nb

User status: Offline
   22nd Sep 11 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always dream and fiddle with insurance quotes online with admiral, this time im actually looking at getting another car and so i forecast insurance quote by using online quotation,

i got 3 points for a defective Tyre back in 2009 because i didn't want to break a further more dangerous law of driving with no insurance to get the stupid pink form stamped,
issue i have here is that if i don't declare these points in the quote it drops £500! FIVE HUNDRED POUND!!! what in the fcuk makes this happen, 3 points i am told by several people is 'nothing' and would not effect my premium much, well with Adrian flux it didn't back in 2009 when the offense took place and i declared it but with admiral they rape me, anyone with any knowledge of insurance have any idea why this is? i would understand if this was speeding and it was more than one offense but this was a first offense over 2 years ago.....
Anthony

22nd Sep 11 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have 3 points for the same reason, also got them in 2009. Hasnt affected my premium. IM with brentacre btw.
chunky_nb

22nd Sep 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bastards aren't they, Do you know if they cover named driver's under 21
Anthony

22nd Sep 11 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure mate. give them a ring. Helpful guys. 01792 650933.
johnhara1

22nd Sep 11 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 3 points add about 25 pound lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance 23 database queries in 0.0077550 seconds