corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » F1 2011 and FIFA 12

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author F1 2011 and FIFA 12
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 11 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F1 is out today and FIFA is out next week anybody getting them im not sure which to get yet

April 08 feature car
makincorsac

23rd Sep 11 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if ur on ps3 get fifa and then al av u a game online
andys sxi
Premium Member

23rd Sep 11 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Ive got a ps3 I might get both games

April 08 feature car
Cavey

23rd Sep 11 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like FIFA have done well with the Player impact engine judging by this and the related clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6T4Yuq8DQ

Probably worth buying it for comedy reasons and leaving the playing to evo
Robbo

23rd Sep 11 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

comedy? thats an exceptionally realistic recreation of how barcelona play tbh
Cavey

23rd Sep 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hummel one is good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi8GuU5la8g&NR=1
N3CRO

23rd Sep 11 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might get FIFA 12 eventually but not anytime soon.
Conway563

23rd Sep 11 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll get FIFA next month and F1 after Christmas. Can only really justify 1 game a month and already got Gears 3 this week
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Sep 11 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cavey
Looks like FIFA have done well with the Player impact engine judging by this and the related clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6T4Yuq8DQ

Probably worth buying it for comedy reasons and leaving the playing to evo

I have both demo's and the impact engine does have a few glitches which will be rectified before launch, but PES is fucking rancid. It reminds me of an arcade game I used to play 50p a game on Absolutely shocking. Quite sad, as I was an avid Pro Evo fan for a long time.
Cavey

23rd Sep 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why I prefer evo series, it's more fun to play, because it's arcade-y and faster in general.

I havent downloaded the evo demo, but last years FIFA demo annoyed the hell out of me.

I'll have a go at both in a few weeks.
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Sep 11 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The FIFA demo and full game were night and day last year, that's why I've taken this years' demo with a pinch of salt. I just don't like the fact you can't do skill moves, like, near enough at all I like to mix things up and try to score a wonder goal with Robben from time to time. Running at players in PES is one-dimensional. I played my mate and he gubbed me with Inter against Rangers on the demo (why the Glasgow giants are on there is beyond me ) because average players are AWFUL. Even bad players on Fifa can score a goal and win games against much bigger teams. It's ridiculously unfair.
Cavey

23rd Sep 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair point. I didnt mean to turn this into a fifa v evo debate because i know evo will not win

i'll probbly not get either as i dont seem to have any time to do anything nowadays anyway
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Sep 11 at 19:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, each and every year I buy PES in the faint hope that they have thought "fuck it", let's go back to what it was. PES 4/5 years ago was immense. Then the head haunchos headed over to FIFA and it's no surprise that the fall of PES is happening at the same time of the rise of FIFA again. My mate continually rants about this (but it's a fair point). They have no competition in the market. Die hard fans of both. They just fuck about and make little tweaks, some making progress, others ruining it. If some unknown label came up and made an epic game, they'd be caught with their pants down. They can rest on their laurels. Also, why is it the fucking Jap's and Canadian's are making our football games?! Rant over

New Poll