corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can I claim compensation ?

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can I claim compensation ?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 11 at 18:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And be clear that it's not a complaint against the Police, which isn't warranted and won't go anywhere anyway.
baza31

3rd Oct 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
also, someone phoned the police and said my brother shot at them with a handgun when he was in his car in mcdonalds car park. they sent armed police from the other side of london (30 miles at least), scratched the fuck out of his car when forcing him out and basically treated him like shit.

they had a cheap plastic bb gun in the car and was playing with it, someone didn't like it so made up a story.

end of the day, they have to go by what someone has told them, be it true or false.

Or look at it from another point of view.
Someone saw him with what they probably believed was a real gun, It is hard to tell the difference between even a bb gun and a real gun at a distance especially if the witness doesn't know a lot about guns.
They police aren't going to treat someone nicely that they suspect is armed.

i was at a house party once and a lad there played a prank on his mate who lived on same street and reported seeing his mate walking round with a gun. i didnt know either of them but was funny watching them turn up and all stood outside and in end smashing through the door. I think he immediatly realised he took it too far
baza31

3rd Oct 11 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ps the lass deserves to have her name and picture on front of every newspaper in england and on a bilboard in every nightclub. its so easy for them to cry rape and ruin someones life
mattk

3rd Oct 11 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

she deserves rapeing tbh
cavmad

4th Oct 11 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
she deserves rapeing tbh

Yeah, illiterate bitch.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can I claim compensation ? 23 database queries in 0.0105040 seconds