corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Green Corsa B 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Green Corsa B 1.4
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
5th Oct 11 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 1.4 8V
Mileage - 83k (Will rise)
Price - £700 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Prefer to use u2u
Contact email address - As Above

General information -

For sale is my 1.4 8v Corsa B (Hi-Torq), i have owned the car for two years and only had to replace a handbrake cable and a water pump in that time it has never done me wrong. It has just got a fresh 12 months mot, tax is due in the next month. The starts first time with no nasty knocks or rattles. It really is a clean shell and has been very well looked after all its life with every mot sheet from new and countless pounds worth of recipts. 3 Years ago it was serviced by honda which 800 pounds was spent (Recipts to prove). Will be sad to see it go after all the time and effort ive put into the car. Genuine reason for sale is im buying a new car and cant afford to keep two!

- Lowered all round 60mm on billy and gmax shocks (Not even 3 months old)
- Black cav slabs (195/45/15) Good tread
- Depo headlights (White Bulbs)
- Badgeless grill
- Wind deflectors (Team heko)
- Irmscher spoiler (Genuine)
- Stienmetz rep skirts
- 3' outward rolled backbox (Sportex)
- OMP steering wheel
- Sport seats in really good condition

Bad points:

- Car has a spot of rust on the bottom of drivers door this is a common place for them to rust

- Bonnet is a bit dented at the front from a silly woman reversing into me its noticable but could of been alot worse.

- (For the picky) Alloys could do with a refurb to be fair however they have never really botherd me.

- Needs a manifold gasket as its ticking (Will be doing it when free of work)

Will upload more pictures of inside etc but for now:

£700 ono

[Edited on 08-10-2011 by Green_Machine]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Green Corsa B 1.4 25 database queries in 0.0097220 seconds