corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my crappy morning so far....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my crappy morning so far....
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
27th Jun 03 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arse, bollox, bastard.

Woke up late, that normal tho, didn't mind that...

got downstairs and saw a strange envelope, was quite excited cos it looked different to any other i normally get.......so opened it up and it was a bastard speeding ticket 91mph in a 70mph, very fcuked off, but i know its my fault so just gotta accept it......still

on drive to work i nearly crash cos of some twat parked in the road on a corner, so i held the horn down, got as close as i could and gave him the finger, he honked back, and started to chase me.......great a muppet in a ford transit was now trying to acheive something by hurtling his van round corners and up my arse, thru a 30mph, i ain't gonna speed after this mornings letter, so let him wind himself up.......till i get outta the 30mph and totally lose him knob

got to work, and here i am.......wanna go home now
bluecorsaSXi

27th Jun 03 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quite eventfull!!!!! sorry to hear bout the ticket, how much does that work out to????
im sure you had a good excuse for it too!!!!
vibrio
Banned

27th Jun 03 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
arse, bollox, bastard.

Woke up late, that normal tho, didn't mind that...

got downstairs and saw a strange envelope, was quite excited cos it looked different to any other i normally get.......so opened it up and it was a bastard speeding ticket 91mph in a 70mph, very fcuked off, but i know its my fault so just gotta accept it......still

on drive to work i nearly crash cos of some twat parked in the road on a corner, so i held the horn down, got as close as i could and gave him the finger, he honked back, and started to chase me.......great a muppet in a ford transit was now trying to acheive something by hurtling his van round corners and up my arse, thru a 30mph, i ain't gonna speed after this mornings letter, so let him wind himself up.......till i get outta the 30mph and totally lose him knob

got to work, and here i am.......wanna go home now

I woke up and it was wet
Sam
Premium Member

27th Jun 03 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Transit drivers!
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 03 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they haven't given me a fine yet, gotta send em my details......

anyone heard of a speed awareness course?
broster
Premium Member

27th Jun 03 at 09:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, for first ofenders, u get to pay a fine, do a corse an get no points!
Corsa_Mel

27th Jun 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what happens if u send the ticket back but forget to sign it?
3CorsaMeal

27th Jun 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would prob get sent back and they will tell me that i forget to sign it......

i gonna pay the money and try to do the speed awareness course, not bothered by the fine's, just don't want any points...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » my crappy morning so far.... 23 database queries in 0.0125809 seconds