corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 vectra cdti sri 150 nav £2999

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 vectra cdti sri 150 nav £2999
colonel_g

User status: Offline
17th Oct 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - vectra sri
Engine - 1910
Mileage - 208000
Price - 2999

Location - high wycombe
Contact phone number - 07771 857417
Contact email address -

General information - Vauxhall Vectra SRI CDTI 150 Nav

For sale is my recently purchased vectra. I bought this on the basis that i was going to be changing jobs as i have recently moved but i have been promoted in my current job so i dont actually have a need for a mile muncher and as such can go back to something petrol with a bit more poke.
Even though this car has covered a lot of miles it has been fastidiously maintained by its previous owner with a fully stamped service book, last service was only a few thousand miles ago.
Although ive not had it very long i have still done a couple of bits to just make it a bit more of a pleasant place to be, the main thing being a full leather interior out of a vectra elite. its in fantastic condition with no rips or tears at all. i do still have the old interior but it was a little grubby. i have also fitted a set of hid headlights just to make it look that bit more modern but also improve nightime driving. The only maintenance i have had to do is to fit new front and rear anti roll bar bushes.
The car has around 5 months tax left and i will put a new mot on for purchaser.
It has a very good spec including cruise control, air con, power steering, full hands free bluetooth wired into the radio and of course the leather interior and full colour screen sat nav with built in traffic master. everything works as it should.
The car still pulls very well and gives over 60mpg at 70mph. Over the last 100k miles it is showing an average speed of 42mph at 49 mpg.

There are a couple of negatives however but they are just cosmetic, as the car was owned by an electrical engineer, the boot has had some usage and as a result, the rear bumper has some scratches and also there is another deeper sort of scratch on rear quarter which i have pictured. also has few stone chips on front to be expected with age/mileage.

I welcome any inspection/test drive but unless you have fully comp insurance i will be driving. Sale is cash on delivery only

Any questions call or text gareth on 07771 857417. As i say i will be looking for another car although im not sure what yet so let me know what you may have of interest

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 vectra cdti sri 150 nav £2999 25 database queries in 0.0102851 seconds