corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got a new brum brum

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author got a new brum brum
djgritt
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 19:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen hardly any in the last couple of years travelling the country with work.

In the 2 weeks I start looking for one to buy, I see 3 being driven around within 15 miles of my house.

Since Buying mine, I've seen 2 on the same road, on the same day (I wasn't in mine so not cheating there)

Maybe I just notice them more, or have just been in the right place at the right time

They only made 1000 or so, so not exactly high volume and likely to be in evry town in the country!
SportBoy

27th Oct 11 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye just had a google ... 1001 supposedly.

on another note .. ive managed about 660ish miles to 130 quids worth of shells finest so far. which i thnk is around 140p a litre.
Graeme
Premium Member

27th Oct 11 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love vectra vxrs`s.

If i can afford one i will have a estate one for my next car im hoping

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » got a new brum brum 23 database queries in 0.1176891 seconds