corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » whats the difference

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author whats the difference
aaron1591

User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wondering what the difference is between a diesel Catalytic converter and a petrol Catalytic converter jus i won a diesel manifold back exhaust system for a corsa b and i need a new cat on my petrol corsa b so would it work if i fitted all the exhaust apart from manifold on my petrol corsa?
Glen

User status: Offline
27th Oct 11 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the diesel 1 wot fit ur petrol 1 but the center and rear box might be the same shape to fit. try it and see

New Poll