corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 (52) Astra Sri Turbo, GT28R 330HP+ £5000ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 (52) Astra Sri Turbo, GT28R 330HP+ £5000ono
Bullboy-Gsi

User status: Offline
28th Oct 11 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 2.0L turbo
Mileage - 74,000
Price - £5,500

Location - South Wales, SA area
Contact phone number - 07701033208
Contact email address - asrabuild1@aol.com

General information -

Here i am selling my Black 2002, 52 plate Astra SRi Limited Edition Turbo. Only 500 made.
I have owned this car for the last 4 years with no expence spared. I bought the car with only 24,000 miles on it.

Regrettably, i am selling my pride and joy due to losing my job and can not afford to run such a powerful car on a day to day basis at this time.

The car was bought completely standard and i have spend the last 4 years tuning it to where it is currently at.

2 keys, Folders of reciepts, 5 Months TAX and 6 Months MOT.
Engine

Z20LET
TX-Autosport Tubular manifold
GT2860rs turbo from owens development with 12k warrenty
3" piper exhaust turbo back
2.5" custom stainless boost pipes and clamps
Walbro fuel pump
Astra VXR plugs
Bailey dump valve
Oil catch tank
VXR injectors and afm
AVS-Performance Custom Live Map

Engine is producing a healthy 330bhp/340lbs

Suspension and Brakes:

Coilovers
Astra VXR front calipers, disks and pads
Astra VXR rear calipers, disks and pads

Interior and Exterior:

Complete front and rear Astra VXR seats
Corsa VXR steering wheel
Alcantara wraped A pillars
Boost guage wraped in alcantara and fitted in heater vent
GSI dark headlights
Carbon Wraped mirrors

As you can see i have spent £££££ on this car over the last 4 years, and its a shame i have to sell it.

The car is listed at a bargain price of £5,500 as it is. If you are interested in the car at a lower price, i am willing to take the interior and steering wheel out and re-fit the standard interior for the buyer.

Looking at £250 for the Corsa VXR steering wheel with air bag, and £400 for the Astra VXR front and rear seats complete.

Any questions PM, Text or Email me

Thanks for looking.

Alex

[Edited on 01-11-2011 by Bullboy-Gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 (52) Astra Sri Turbo, GT28R 330HP+ £5000ono 25 database queries in 0.0114210 seconds