corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacement centre console switches

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacement centre console switches
gidged500
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Oct 11 at 13:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where can I get some , they are the three switches in the centre console (heat,fan speed 1-4 and where the fans are blowing) thanks g
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

29th Oct 11 at 14:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrapyard is probably your best bet. On for sale section on here. Or eBay. Or Vauxhall direct.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
29th Oct 11 at 14:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just change the whole panel, got loads here.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Oct 11 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or come to the NWNW November meet and buy me cake.
Phillips_91

29th Oct 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Or come to the NWNW November meet and buy me cake.
gidged500
Premium Member

1st Nov 11 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would come but I work Sunday's
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Nov 11 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're also welcome to come and collect one, workshop is in Halewood.
gidged500
Premium Member

3rd Nov 11 at 00:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks I'll let you know if I need one I'm gOnna nip scrapyard and see if they have the switches first it's closer lol
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Nov 11 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Posi drive screws inside the heaters, two behind the recirc panel and flat blade to get the cables off the back. There's a bit of loom as well, try not to snap the plug holders or stab yourself

New Poll