corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You were right... I was wrong [CTR Cleaned and Snapped]

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You were right... I was wrong [CTR Cleaned and Snapped]
Rob R

User status: Offline
6th Nov 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice purchase mate. LSD is a nice addition as well.

Get yourself over on type-r-owners.co.uk
Ash_EP3

6th Nov 11 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Believe LSD is standard on the later GT models because Honda knew it needed sorting!!!

I love the interior on these... so much of an improvement over the ep3/ek9! I'd happily have one knowing that they maybe a little slower around a track than an ep3/ek9!
Kyle T
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i've never been keen on this shape ctr. it looks far too overdesigned.

but they definitely look best in red, and good job on the clean, looks mint!

also love the bonnet bulge, never noticed that on them before.

They certainly divide opinion, if nothing else!

I shopped around a bit for the CTR to make sure that I got all the post facelift goodies such as iPod connectivity and LSD - I plan to keep this car for more than a few months this time round, so tried my hardest to get the 'right' one!

The Interior IS awesome, it's one of the reasons I went Civic in the first place.

[Edited on 06-11-2011 by Kyle T]

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Wrighty

6th Nov 11 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

professional dirty claybar pic then washed with some triplewax sh1t brilliant

smart as fook mate!
gavin18787
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
I agree with speed
Flash Pro = around £500 + £250 to tune
HKS RSK induction filter £300
Cat Back = £500

£1500 for just 20/25bhp lol

Yer but drive one with this and it feels alot more then that, mid range where it needs it is massivly different!

Looks lovely mate. I had a shot of a champ white one on a 60 plate and really liked it. Iterior is light years ahead of mine. Also the clarkson stuff about them not handling is massivly over done especially with the diff on board. Cant really compare it to mine as its not standard but felt very good

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Simon L

6th Nov 11 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clarkson didnt like them, but the Stig loved them!
Kyle T
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
professional dirty claybar pic then washed with some triplewax sh1t brilliant

smart as fook mate!

Aye, I've had a bottle of triplewax in my cupboard for years so wanted to get it used! Got some Meguiars stuff for next time though

quote:
Originally posted by gavin18787
quote:
Originally posted by corsa-sxi
I agree with speed
Flash Pro = around £500 + £250 to tune
HKS RSK induction filter £300
Cat Back = £500

£1500 for just 20/25bhp lol

Yer but drive one with this and it feels alot more then that, mid range where it needs it is massivly different!

Looks lovely mate. I had a shot of a champ white one on a 60 plate and really liked it. Iterior is light years ahead of mine. Also the clarkson stuff about them not handling is massivly over done especially with the diff on board. Cant really compare it to mine as its not standard but felt very good

Cheers Gavin, the CW ones are awesome - but I couldn't get the right one for the right money, and to be honest I was 50:50 with Red anyway, as it's awesome

Apparently the LSD is really, really worth having... but I wouldn't know, and I don't plan on throwing this thing around a track any time soon!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
gavin18787
Premium Member

6th Nov 11 at 21:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont have to be throwing it round a track

Straight line traction and other things all benifit from them. best mod on mine imo
Red is good as they have sorted the fading problem that the older ones like mine have unfortunatly it will probably still chip easy. Although as you have shown it looks awsome clean

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » You were right... I was wrong [CTR Cleaned and Snapped] 24 database queries in 0.1589730 seconds