corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall astra mk4 s reg £250

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall astra mk4 s reg £250
EltonJohnInNova

User status: Offline
8th Nov 11 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 136000
Price - 250

Location - (same as my profile) biggleswade area
Contact phone number - 07563163180
Contact email address - c20let.hughes@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

hi, up for sale is my astra on a s reg, purchased the car couple month ago to get to and from work, mot ran out in sept and tax runs out end of dec, someone sprayed the car matt black and its not the best job few bings and bumps
there are few problems with the car so pop round a have a look for your self, when its ticking over the car sometimes drops revs but she dont cut out and after around 30 seconds she pulls back up to tick over, at start up there is a slight rattle, but i start it 5min before i leave for work and as soon as the car is warm she runs nice, none of this botherd me to be honest as all i had to do was drive to north london to get the work van go to work and use the astra to drive home,there is a hole in the backbox, temp guage sometimes works, i have done around 1000+ miles in this car in the time i have had it and never broke down i would happily keep driving it but i have no need for it now so its up for sale, i have not got the logbook back yet but as soon as it comes i will send, but will give full receipt, service history to 80k i think

£250

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall astra mk4 s reg £250 25 database queries in 0.0124731 seconds