corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » iPhone 3G 16GB, factory unlocked with Morphie Juice Pack Air

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author iPhone 3G 16GB, factory unlocked with Morphie Juice Pack Air
Rob E

User status: Offline
8th Nov 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello,

Photos - Click Here

I have for sale my iPhone 3G 16GB which has legitimately been unlocked by Apple so will work on any network without the need to jailbreak. This phone has never been jailbroken. I'm selling due to receiving my contract upgrade, hence this is surplus to requirement.

I had the battery replaced in June by an authorised Apple repair centre and then purchased a Morphie Juice Pack from the Apple Store at the grand total of £69.99 only 8 weeks ago! For those of you who are unsure what the Juice Pack is, it is the only Apple endorsed phone cover with a built in battery which doubles the life of the phone. With the Juice Pack installed, I could get up to two days usage between charges so a very good buy.

Both items come boxed with all accessories you would expect if buying new.

The only negative I would say about the iPhone is there is a small hairline crack on the base by the connector port but this is very common fault on the 3G and 3GS design. It doesn't affect performance in any way.

£160

I'm happy for anyone to come and have a look (I'm in Swansea) before they commit to buy and will post via recorded delivery for an additional cost.

Thanks for looking!

[Edited on 08-11-2011 by Rob E]
Rob E

User status: Offline
9th Nov 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still here

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » iPhone 3G 16GB, factory unlocked with Morphie Juice Pack Air 25 database queries in 0.0092258 seconds