corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » European drivers here with no MOT and TAX

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author European drivers here with no MOT and TAX
Bam4d

User status: Offline
8th Nov 11 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as long as u give & keep a copy of a receipt stating bought & sold as seen it should b fine. i sold my corsa to a lad who got stopped for no insurance police came to my door... lucky i had a receipt !
daymoon
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheapest astra coupe turbo on one of the biggest german used car sites:
http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showDetails.html?id=153255365&__lp=55&scopeId=C&sortOption.sortBy=searchNetGrossPrice&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19000&makeModelVariant1.modelId=5&makeModelVariant1.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant2.searchInFreetext=false&makeModelVariant3.searchInFreetext=false&fuels=PETROL&minFirstRegistrationDate=2000-01-01&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&damageUnrepaired=ALSO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&export=ALSO_EXPORT&categories=SportsCar&lang=en&pageNumber=5
ryzer

8th Nov 11 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would a German want a RHD car?
daymoon
Premium Member

8th Nov 11 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ryzer

have you clicked on my link?]

cheapest astra turbo is 3k euros.

There will be plenty of parts for astras in Germany, so if he does the covnersion himself he will save alot of wonga.
ryzer

8th Nov 11 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
quote:
Originally posted by ryzer

have you clicked on my link?]

cheapest astra turbo is 3k euros.

There will be plenty of parts for astras in Germany, so if he does the covnersion himself he will save alot of wonga.

oh I see! wasnt thinking about using the engine

[Edited on 08-11-2011 by ryzer]
taylorboosh

8th Nov 11 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.5k is cheap for one over here is it not?
baza31

8th Nov 11 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's a Nigerian that buys all 4wd pickups I can get at right money . He bought an old Mazda b2500 last year for top money and said he would buy more . Since I've been selling him 1-2 a month . I get all export forms and he takes as they are . I don't know where he's getting his money from but apparently they are 4x price in south Africa and Zimbabwe . Also old wagon and plant engines Bedford and Perkins .
taylorboosh

8th Nov 11 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you sell him your focus rs mate?
cavmad

9th Nov 11 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Baz, old Jap (and some German) commercials as well as similar (old Jap and German) cars have been doing well in Nigeria a while now. Last contact I had who exported them was stripping them into component form, packing it all up into containers and then weighing in the shells.

As far as the O.P is concerned here I would put 'car has no tax/MOT and is sold strictly as spares or repairs. Buyer must remove vehicle in a manner compliant with road traffic laws'.
I know that's a bit poncey and all that but if he does get stopped then you're covered and he's bollocks-ed.
Stu_22

16th Nov 11 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car was eventually picked up at 2 this morning.
Luckily he was pretty quick with checks hand brake on first gear reverse quick look at engine job done.
The car is being broken for it engine the guy said the z20lets are rare in germany which seems a bit strange

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » European drivers here with no MOT and TAX 23 database queries in 0.0228488 seconds