corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tatto day - Continuation of a tattoo.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tatto day - Continuation of a tattoo.
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Nov 11 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So i have this Tattoo at present, in memory of one of my best mates who died in an accident which happened pretty much in front of me, so no negative comments please.

Looking to continue it into a sleeve, at 1st i hadnt any intention of continuing it further so just went with my heart and got it, in hindsight i could have probably got it done a little better/differently.

Want to continue it in a similar fashion but want something colourful, seen a few nice angels (moderatly explicit ones) Which i would probably get between my should and elbow but i'm really stumped for ideas to fill in the rest of my arm.

I chose a tattoo as my mate in question had a lot of ink so it seemed a fitting way to pay my respect.

This is what i have on the inside of my left forearm. (Pic isnt great, it runs straight when my arm is held straight, bit of a cunt taking a photo with one hand lol)

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Archie]
Archie
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking at angels like -

Aaron

18th Nov 11 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quality. Wank material, 24/7
Archie
Premium Member

18th Nov 11 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats why its going on my left arm, cos i'm right handed
Ben G

18th Nov 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tits on that
Scotty C

18th Nov 11 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair play, I have praying hands on my arm with my dads intails, DOB & DOD wrote on the collar of one of the hands. With beads wrapped around the hands with a cross on it. And roses around it sounds crap, looks wicked.

[Edited on 18-11-2011 by Scotty C]
sc0ott

18th Nov 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Imo get a portrait of his face on your upper arm on your inner bicep with flowers and memory stuff around it. All in greyscale with shading. That would look the tits and its not a common area either.
sam-smith

19th Nov 11 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

honestly the work there isnt great. but the meaning obviously is great, you could always get that covered and re written if you wanted if not i reckon someone could quite easily do that up a little bit...

also for pin up style angels look at chris capabianco (think thats spelt right) he does loads of good stuff, and also make sure you look rounds loads of places to find somewhere that is really good at that sort of thing
sam-smith

19th Nov 11 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.138503726188769.20621.100000874285326&type=3
Generation

19th Nov 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally I'd get it covered up (easy if have a sleeve) and et it re-written somewhere else

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Tatto day - Continuation of a tattoo. 23 database queries in 0.0086169 seconds