corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Where is the "Charging Relay" in a wee corsa b diesel?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where is the "Charging Relay" in a wee corsa b diesel?
GP123

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, i have a wee corsa b 1.7 diesel which now has the isuzu 1.7TD engine. My newly refurbished alternator from the other engine was put on this one, but it wont charge the battery whatever is wrong and the battery light is on the dash. I keep hearing about this charging relay, so i would like to change it before getting another alternator! Any help welcomed please, cheers.
DERV-POWER

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 11 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa b diesels dont have a charging relay check the 2 thin wires that go to alternator, I had one snap on mine

New Poll