corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Estate car for 7k - Sporty and diesel

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Estate car for 7k - Sporty and diesel
Stu

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartVRS
stu whats the spec/price info on the Saab, thats mighty impressive, love the look of it and could use that sort of car for a daily!

Car is a 2009 9-3 turbo edition with the 1.9TTid engine, Twin turbo Alfa engine (I think) with 180bhp as standard. Car has got pretty high miles for a 2 year old (just over 40k) but thats why I got it for £11k I suppose. They also threw in an extra 12 months on the warranty to take it to 4 years and 80k miles because the mileage is a bit high. I dont do that many miles so hopefully in a couple of years when I come to sell it when the warranty runs out I wont have put too many more on it!

As well as the mods mentioned Ive also put in a Pioneer AVIC-930BT in it with a freeview tuner so its not a bad place to sit. Gets full leather, climate, etc

Nice and comfy to drive especially with it being an auto too. Doesnt handle that great but then it is a wrong wheel drive auto estate and Ive just got out of a pretty sorted M5, the car isnt really about that though! Can get me and three mates in and 4 sets of snowboard gear in it no worries and get 50mpg+ on the motorway if I dont hoof it!!!

Rob B

28th Nov 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I do like that saab, pitty they're out my budget!
Stu

28th Nov 11 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
I do like that saab, pitty they're out my budget!

Loads around the £7k mark yknow, they dont seem to hold their value too well!!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Estate car for 7k - Sporty and diesel 23 database queries in 0.0091588 seconds