corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Deadmau5 @ Millbank Tower

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Deadmau5 @ Millbank Tower
Dom

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nokia is doing a promo event at Millbank Tower (London) tonight with Deadmau5 playing a set; it's streaming live now - https://www.facebook.com/nokia.uk?sk=app_296017003753337

Matty W

28th Nov 11 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was that it? that was just a 20 minute nokia advert.. and it was crap streaming.

cool though 8)
Dom

28th Nov 11 at 23:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It had been hyped up to be some epic set with a '4D' show but it turned out to be a little disappointing. Nice to see Deadmau5's new helmet though
And yeah the stream was cack, although they are apparently putting up the feed for viewing.
mike56gte

28th Nov 11 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have always been a fan of deadmau5 but he was very disapointing at titp this year!
Dom

29th Nov 11 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
i have always been a fan of deadmau5 but he was very disapointing at titp this year!

Really? Was that a 'full show' or just a DJ set?
Saw him a few years back and thought he was pretty decent; and that was a straight DJ set. His new shows are suppose to be pretty impressive; hopefully i'll catch him at his next UK tour.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Deadmau5 @ Millbank Tower 23 database queries in 0.0082359 seconds