corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » brake ducting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author brake ducting
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi bros

whats the best shit to use for brake ducting? dont want cheap bodge-looking piping really. would like it black so its not visable with a nice exit hole that i can secure to my arch lining.

cheers
Gary
Premium Member

28th Nov 11 at 08:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brake duct hose.

Google
corsav6_mut

28th Nov 11 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mk4 Astra gsi have them that fix to the bummer and arch liner. Shouldn't think it would be to hard to mod to fit.
FlamingCorsa

29th Nov 11 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsav6_mut
Mk4 Astra gsi have them that fix to the bummer and arch liner. Shouldn't think it would be to hard to mod to fit.

yea i borrowed them from a gsi bumper and made them fit my van, also i know you can get some bits to clip onto astra wishbones and direct air to brakes also! could prob do similar for the vrs
Graham88

29th Nov 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Speak to Nick, Luke. He showed me some heatproof stuff that they use on the AMD Golf. It's like £30 for a metre though
xa0s
Banned

30th Nov 11 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Speak to Nick, Luke. He showed me some heatproof stuff that they use on the AMD Golf. It's like £30 for a metre though

ty

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » brake ducting 23 database queries in 0.0095470 seconds