corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Exhaust System

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust System
amos

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 11 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any one fitted this exhaust System is its any good ?? because mine fail off

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Corsa-B-Exhaust-System-inc-Race-Tube-S2-5-Slash-Cut-/290638000157?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43ab5ff01d
Jamie-C

2nd Dec 11 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldn't imagine it falling off would have anything to do with whether its a good system or not

What failed the hangers on the exhaust? Probably just a dodgy weld. Or maybe you just need new exhaust rubbers.
amos

2nd Dec 11 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no im looking to get one of them for mine lol and mine came off because of rust and a speedbump lol
Jed D

2nd Dec 11 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i dont like having no centre silencer. it felt better when i had a 1.0l stainless centre pipe with a small silencer than the sportex racetube but the 1.0l isnt the rite shape or diameter for a 1.6 so needs must at the time.
think a standard centre pipe would be better and that back box looks a bit poo tbh. not much quality in them id imagine

New Poll