corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » a few pics from the weekend

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author a few pics from the weekend
chloe16v

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
this picture: http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/374620_2732781519938_1269272723_3091732_1286849345_n.jpg scares the shit outta me. I bet they are lovdely dogs no doubt. Seen a puppy one over the weekend was so cute.

thats spirit, we rehomed her a couple of months ago, the eyes are called bi-eyes.
john the big fluffy one is our wooly husky, he was from our first litter and i hand reared him as he was the runt and so weak and wouldnt suckle at all, an now look at him he is my little baby and follows me everywhere
Corsa_Sport21

6th Dec 11 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That 1 on the left in the 1st picture, with its tongue out, looks like a right hard bastard.
chloe16v

6th Dec 11 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sport21
That 1 on the left in the 1st picture, with its tongue out, looks like a right hard bastard.

he is the softest out of the lot
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Dec 11 at 14:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine it's a lot more reliable than going to a track day anyway, we spent 2 hours last time trying to fix a snapped clutch cable. At least your hobby is problem free
chloe16v

6th Dec 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
I can imagine it's a lot more reliable than going to a track day anyway, we spent 2 hours last time trying to fix a snapped clutch cable. At least your hobby is problem free

the dogs arnt reliable if they dont want to run they wont also someone did lose a wheel half way arount the track so no not problem free at all
Dave

6th Dec 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My brother has a husky, very similar to the one in the front on the first pic. She's gorgeous and has a great temperament but you can't let her off the lead or she just bolts off, usually in the direction of some sheep.
chloe16v

6th Dec 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave
My brother has a husky, very similar to the one in the front on the first pic. She's gorgeous and has a great temperament but you can't let her off the lead or she just bolts off, usually in the direction of some sheep.

this is what alot of people dont understand, NEVER LET A HUSKY OFF A LEAD!!
Dave

6th Dec 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She never is, even in the garden she's on a rope in case she clears the walls.

There is another I see regularly that walks without though.
chrisritch

6th Dec 11 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
quote:

Train it not to run away?
Russ

6th Dec 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
quote:

That's like trying to train you not to post shit.
chloe16v

6th Dec 11 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrisritch
quote:
quote:

read up on huskies before you start posting silly thing
chloe16v

6th Dec 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a one-man dog- any human will do- this may be seen as a lack of loyalty.
He will not guard your home or property.
Strong desire to run. If he gets free he will run so far he will be lost, if not hit by a car or train, or shot by a farmer.
Cannot be relied on to return to you on command. He will decide whether or not to return for himself, knowing that you cannot catch him.
Too independent and strong willed generally to be a candidate for obedience training/work.
Keen and efficient hunter and killer. Cannot be trusted with non-canine pets or livestock of any sort. On occasion been known to accept into the pack a cat that he is brought up with, but all others will be regarded as fair game. Please note - huskies have been known to kill cats, that they have lived happily with for many years, for no obvious reason.
Like any dog- must be exercised to keep him fit and contented, but this must be done ON lead.
Can be very destructive, especially when young and/or if left alone for a long time.
Needs company, either human or canine, and is miserable without it.
Needs a safely enclosed exercise area. Your garden must be fully fenced and secure. Six foot high fencing USUALLY enough. Check neighbours will not object to high fences. Take care he cannot dig his way out beneath it, and do not leave dustbins etc near the fence or he may use them to get over the top. Keep the garden gate locked, otherwise there is a risk that visitors, window cleaners etc may leave them open.
Your garden is unlikely to remain neat and tidy with a Sibe, rampaging happily within.
He needs correct feeding- breeders will be able to tell you which foods suit Sibes and which can cause problems.
Moults twice a year. The quantity of fur shed can surprise you, especially in spring when the winter coat is replaced by a shorter, thinner summer coat.
You need an understanding and experienced veterinary surgeon. Sibes are sensitive to some drugs, particularly anaesthetics, sedatives and tranquillisers. This is due to their relatively low metabolic rate and lack of body fat. Also the bulk of their fur can lead vets to overestimate their weight and so overdose them. Sibes should always be weighed accurately beforehand to avoid this.
Dave

6th Dec 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All absolutely spot on apart from the cat bit in my case. My cat trapped her in the bathroom, then again in the kitchen. She was still fairly young though, I certainly wouldn't be leaving her alone with the cat now.
taylorboosh

6th Dec 11 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol whenever my mams get of the lead it takes hours to catch them.. last time one of the bitches was in a pond chasin ducks

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » a few pics from the weekend 23 database queries in 0.3307579 seconds