corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Old vag/MK1 Golf forums

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Old vag/MK1 Golf forums
daymoon
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Dec 11 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Which forums are best for technical help for old VAG cars/mk1 Golf?

Need some help with a 1.6 Diesel mk1

thanks
Robin
Premium Member

13th Dec 11 at 13:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.bing.com/search?q=mk1+golf+forum&src=IE-SearchBox&Form=IE8SRC&adlt=strict

and edition38 if it's not in there

(not being a smart arse either, the best ones are on that link)
daymoon
Premium Member

13th Dec 11 at 13:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know how to search.

I want to know which ones are best for technical info, and not which ones are out there.
Robin
Premium Member

13th Dec 11 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read what I said, the best ones are on that link.

The first one, for example, is a fountain of knowledge.

Loads of people on edition38 who know their old VW diesels too, and failing that, someone on ClubGTI will help you out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Old vag/MK1 Golf forums 23 database queries in 0.0797219 seconds