corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bike carbs on c20xe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bike carbs on c20xe
beany113

User status: Offline
28th Dec 11 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looking at getting some carbs for my c20xe, are they worth gettin? if so what are the power gains if any?
also id like to know what i would need to go about fitting them? ive heard a custom manifold is required?
cheerz guys
Graeme
Premium Member

28th Dec 11 at 21:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look up bogg brothers. They do a manifold. Best way it to do away with a ecu imo and have a coil and then fuel regulator.

My old xe corsa with just R1 carbs and properly jetted made 181bhp.
beany113

28th Dec 11 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh right sounds good mate! they do make abit of difference then! cheers!
gazza808

28th Dec 11 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't bother with bogg brothers, now they are popular the kits/manifolds have gone way up in price and down in quality.
--ToM--

29th Dec 11 at 03:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had r1s jetted on bogg brothers manifold on my old xe with mk2 cav dizzy etc made 179bhp standard cams etc , shit on fuel tho really shit
philip2

29th Dec 11 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe, ported head, wossner pistons, rods, r1 carbs, 270 newman cams and tle ex manifold 190bhp @wheels at 6.5k, winner, mates used zx6r carbs for a few years on his daily driver golf too, spot on imo.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » bike carbs on c20xe 23 database queries in 0.0123811 seconds