corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work in boots or similar?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone work in boots or similar?
am4nf

User status: Offline
30th Dec 11 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did search ebay, but couldnt find any
Ben G

30th Dec 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tell them you don't want a refund, you want a replacement and will wait for them to be back in stock. or accept a full refund for the whole lot and buy elsewhere.
deano87

3rd Jan 12 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once bought a router from Amazon which was a crock of shit. Bad bad reviews everywhere.

I phoned up for a refund, spoke to some Australian and there was a terrible sound delay, so thought he was in Australia, then he said the refund has been requested, it'll be credited to your account in 3 days.

He then asked if that was all so I said do you not want the router back? He said if you like, and gave me the postal address for somewhere in Scotland.

Never sent it back.

True story.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work in boots or similar? 23 database queries in 0.0111530 seconds