corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Saw a dead body on my way home last night....

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saw a dead body on my way home last night....
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
3rd Jan 12 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've never seen an elephant fly
Kyle T
Premium Member

3rd Jan 12 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never thought seeing a random body or death would really bother me, but I was fishing sometime last summer and there is a cottage with a back garden which backs onto the pond.

Old boy came out in the morning to water his garden, and shouted to us (about 20meters from where we were sat) to ask how we were doing etc.

Few hours later, we hear some screaming and crying - look back to the garden and he's laid out on the lawn dead as a dodo

Took the paramedics 50mins to find us, and they continued to try and bring him back for a further 45mins - it was quite nasty to watch.

Was catching well too until it all kicked off!

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
mattk

3rd Jan 12 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was working in a tower block one afternoon, a few years back, was walking back to my van when my apprentice let out a blood curdling scream, he went the colour of boiled shite and was pointing at a balcony on the 2nd floor, where a woman was hanging from the rail, she was all purple and blue and looked stiff as a board, just called the caretaker and he sorted it, never really thought about it again untill just now

would have been different if there was blood. I hate blood
corsajay88

3rd Jan 12 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When my grandad died was a strange one, he had cancer and was in a hospice. It got to the point where he was going to die but i had to leave as visiting hours were over and only a few family members could stay. Ieft thinking he was going to die that night. Woke in the morning no.news so i went back, got in his room, the whole family was there, he opened his eyes and said youre all here then. Then closed his eyes and that was it.
Fro

3rd Jan 12 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been near something similar, a drunk drive drove under the back of a lorry, ended up killing the passenger. They had the sheets up etc.
BluKoo

3rd Jan 12 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've killed a few men.

Seeing a dead body is like water off a ducks back now.
Cavey

3rd Jan 12 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I found one of our Degus dead in the cage today, his brother ripping the fur off him. - I felt nothing.
neil h

3rd Jan 12 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BluKoo
I've killed a few men.

Seeing a dead body is like water off a ducks back now.

A dead duck?
taylorboosh

4th Jan 12 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Davey did you do a checklist?
johnny86
Premium Member

4th Jan 12 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well when button was racing with brawn my nan died..

she makes me buy her a pack of fags to watch the f1 and these day she said dont worry about it. so she is cooking us sunday dinner im watching the f1, we eat dinner button wins, start watching eastenders i took my plate into the kitchen have a piss come back in and she was sat in the chair dead. i tried resus while on the phone to 999 but to no avail.

her last words to me were "all you do is shit and eat now go get my fags"

i lived with her for 5 years and she died in the front room i asked my mum to move in with me and then i couldnt go into the front room until i sold the house.

also fuck john-d's list he is a bell end!
Cybermonkey

4th Jan 12 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i saw the aftermath of an old man getting cleaned up by a bus in bondi junction. It happened moments before. The bus' windscreen was caved in.

I can still see it like it was yesterday, that image never leaves you.

[Edited on 04-01-2012 by Cybermonkey]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Saw a dead body on my way home last night.... 24 database queries in 0.0430951 seconds