corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint 2003 citroen saxo vts 130bhp look here!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mint 2003 citroen saxo vts 130bhp look here!
kiemcd

User status: Offline
6th Jan 12 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - citroen
Model - saxo
Engine - 1.6 16v jp4 c2 vts engine
Mileage - approx 20k
Price - 1700

hi for sale i have my low mileage 2003 citroen saxo vts, its in very good condition for the age with completely standard bodywork and mint standard 15'' silver vts wheels with good tyres. only 63k on chassis.

the car is mot'd till aug 12 and taxed till 31st feb, its got loads of paper work and has full service history. the new engine fitted has only covered roughly around 22k so is pretty much new, its been fitted proffesionally and has reciepts to prove. everything works as it should

the jp4 engine was on 19k when fitted, it is out of a citroen c2 vts, the engines are more powerful than the standard saxo vts engines, it should be around 125-130bhp, the engines been fitted with an enclosed pipercross induction kit with cold air feed and a magnex stainless steel backbox, its also been fitted with a front upper strut brace, its also fitted with grooved and drilled front discs it pulls like a train and feels a lot torquier mid range than a standard vts. no issues at all with the engine.

interior wise the standard vts interior is in very good condition all the seats are in good condition and its just been valeted, its fitted with a sony xplod mp3 cd player with aux input and preouts for subs, there is wiring already in place for next owner too fit a sub if they wanted.

only selling the car due too insurance being so expensive in my area, because of this im after something cheaper too insure but something still sporty.

if you wish too contact me for any more info or too make me an offer please contact me on - 07544361724 as i can respond a lot quicker.

bad bits - small dint in passenger door next too handle never bothered me though a paintless dent removal guy could sort it.

im after a p/x preferably, after a hot hatch, would like a golf gti 20v turbo or similiar, try me can only say no, dont want any old scrappers though this is a mint example which are becomming rarer to find.

struggling too upload pics, until photobucket decides to work pics are here..

http://www.swapz.co.uk/my_swapz/view/2411724/

cheers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mint 2003 citroen saxo vts 130bhp look here! 25 database queries in 0.0068760 seconds