corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » edge sub and amp cheap!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author edge sub and amp cheap!
kiemcd

User status: Offline
10th Jul 11 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here for sale i have my edge sub and amp boxed, its still mint, good bassy little sub.. surprised me.
been in my fiesta for about 2 weeks before i part exed it against my new 207 which i want twin subs, i bought it brand new for £99.99 description of the site...

Edge EDB12A Active - 12'' Active Enclosed 900W Subwoofer Able to deliver a punch like a true heavyweight champion the Active Edge subwoofer enclosures will be sure to take top prize. The lighweight, yet extremely tough woofer has been placed in a perfectly matched enclosure to maximise the results. The heavyweight box features a 3" tuned port allowing it to drop deeper and punch harder than anything else around.
The built-in 900W amplifier ensures you have all the power you need to drive the subwoofer with ease.

Speaker size: 12"
Power: 900 watts

£40.00 collected. ono
kiemcd

10th Jul 11 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it goes asap will let it go for 35.oo
kiemcd

11th Jul 11 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
kiemcd

19th Jul 11 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bummmmmp
Tusker

6th Jan 12 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Happy New year,
Is this still for sale if so seeing as its over in Lancashire and requires collection how does £30 sound depending where in Lancashire you are billited?
kiemcd

6th Jan 12 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold about 5 months ago mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » edge sub and amp cheap! 25 database queries in 0.0100188 seconds