corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » e16se engine breaking or 60 whole lot!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author e16se engine breaking or 60 whole lot!
reecegsi

User status: Offline
7th Jan 12 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello

im breaking a e16se engine dizzy type complete at the moment breaking due bottom end noise

head £30 complete

Bottom end £20 complete

Inlet complete £30

Standard exhaust £10

Dizzy setup £10

Or whole lot £60 collected birmingham
nath2905
Premium Member

7th Jan 12 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the head like? good condition? bin skimmed? or any signs of burning?

any pictures of it?
also would you post it, but could always fetch it not?

if i fetch it and the head is good i may take the lot

[Edited on 07-01-2012 by nath2905]
reecegsi

7th Jan 12 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Havent taken apart mate jus removed and sat there was never skimmed never had head gasket problem in the two years owned and was good still started etc was flying aswell just started up one day and had a noise so i just removed it was gonna rebuild but gone xe and i would rather pick up so you can see tbh and u2u me your number i get pics over to you tomoz wen up garage

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » e16se engine breaking or 60 whole lot! 25 database queries in 0.0074131 seconds