corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EBay time waster and fees

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EBay time waster and fees
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jan 12 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How can I get out of paying twice for eBay fees? Some absoloute waster bid on an iPad that I am selling. Minutes after the auction ended mr Masood messaged to inform that "sorry m8 I was after a 64gb I'm really sorry". He also suggested that I can canel the transaction if I wish.

How do I avoid paying double in eBay fees? Report as a non paying bidder? I'm trying a second chance offer but not getting anywhere.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Generation

12th Jan 12 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Report as non paying bidder. They get the chance to pay, if they don't you get a refund
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Jan 12 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get the fees back if you jump through enough hoops in the Resolution Centre.

Biggest frustration is that the second chance guy isn't obligated now as he would have been had he won it.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Jan 12 at 19:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be £50 down if I can't claim it back. The cheeky git came in at the last minute aswell. What a pain.

JaffaTB

12th Jan 12 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cancel the transaction, say you sold it elsewhere or the item is no longer available for sale, he will agree to it and you will get your FVF back, done it loads of times when bidding my own items up
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Jan 12 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really? That sounds too easy.

Generation

12th Jan 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also works ^
Toby
Premium Member

12th Jan 12 at 20:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah say you both mutally agreed to withdraw the sale, he will het an email to ask for confirmation. Only of he's a twat will he decline it and fees get refunded
JaffaTB

12th Jan 12 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done it loads, works every time
VegasPhil
Premium Member

12th Jan 12 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even after second chance offer?

Graham88

13th Jan 12 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I always cancel transactions, it's annoying cause the buyer doesn't get bad feedback but at least you get your money back
JaffaTB

13th Jan 12 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes even after second chance

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » EBay time waster and fees 24 database queries in 0.0107930 seconds