corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MBE wiring looms, omex, dta etc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MBE wiring looms, omex, dta etc
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
18th Jan 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all

i have just got together all the parts needed to make a MBE 9A4 wiring loom, ive been thinking about doing it for a while as we run MBE managment on our rally cars and this question has been asked to me a lot so im finially making a loom. i also do all vechical auto electricals, mainly rally car preperation so making the loom is not a problem and it will look like the original from MBE.

this loom could also be modified to suite omex, DTA and other ECU's.

i supose my question is would there be much interest on here for this type of loom?

cheers
sean
sri boy

18th Jan 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there management out to support flybye wire yet bud
Mr Turner

18th Jan 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes there are one or two systems out there, motec rings a bell as i think it was a upgrade they offer, and another company has been mentioned to me in conversation but i cant think of the name off hand. the MBE 9A4 may have this feature, as it has just about every other function init, such as fly by wire throttle control but i cant be sure, you'd need to dig deeper into with specific companies or maybe google searches.
ianofbhills

18th Jan 12 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds interesting but i dont think you will get alot of interest from on here for custom made looms.
I just dont think many people on here are using after market management.
Mr Turner

18th Jan 12 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeeh i get what you mean mate, might be the odd one or two, quiet often find the older ECU's come without looms, as the owner upgrades and keeps the loom to use with the new ecu, every rally car/track car or the like will more than likely run an aftermarket ecu but as you say that might be a select few on here
TimC909

19th Jan 12 at 05:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tour De Force do DBW

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MBE wiring looms, omex, dta etc 23 database queries in 0.0182049 seconds