corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts!!!*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parts!!!*
Teddyhead

User status: Offline
26th Jan 12 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a few things for sale as i have two redtop corsas, my have more to follow when i get one finished!

* standard 4-2-1 manifold cut off about 6 inch after the lambda sensor £40

*Oil cooler all pipes and sanwhich plate £45

* Oil cooler without pipes £15

* MTEC 2.0 HUBS all pressed in ready to bolt on! £60 they are £80 brand new but just the hubs on its on these are allready pressed in with wheel bearing, straight bolt on!

* 1.6 sport calipers and discs good condition discs have surface rust on them which will come straight off. £40 or separate £25 calipers £15 for discs

* 1.6 drive shafts with cvs £50

* SFI Box £10
Will have more bits to come !
May have a whole conversion for sale aswell for everything you need to put in a corsa in the next month which is all running perfect ! reason is i have crashed my shell so i am in the process of putting it all into another shell which i got and it has a redtop in to so gna make one up and then sell what ever parts i do not need!

COLLECTION only!

[Edited on 26-01-2012 by Teddyhead]

[Edited on 31-01-2012 by Teddyhead]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts!!!* 25 database queries in 0.0809879 seconds