corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Headlight Alignment cost

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight Alignment cost
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Feb 12 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been quoted £6 per headlight inc. VAT.

I've never had my headlights aligned properly before so was just wondering if this sounds reasonable?

I'm aware the price may vary depending on location but I've used the garage before for other things and their prices have always seemed ok.

MX5 Project Thread
AdamF
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds reasonable.

do they have the equipment to do it? as not many garages have it unless they do MOT's
nibnob21
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 14:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know they have the proper equipment. They do a lot of MOTs there and I've overheard them talking about it before.

MX5 Project Thread
AdamF
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends really, where as £6 doesnt sound alot per light, i adjust nearly every car that comes in for MOT free of charge
nibnob21
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well let's put it this way: If someone only wanted their headlights aligned and no other work doing, how much would you want to charge them?

MX5 Project Thread
Seann

8th Feb 12 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should try phoning to see if you could get your alignment checked, this should be free and they would probably sort it there and then free of charge if not you know what needs done to sort them
Ben G

8th Feb 12 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good enough price, i paid 10 quid a side.
AdamF
Premium Member

8th Feb 12 at 15:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Well let's put it this way: If someone only wanted their headlights aligned and no other work doing, how much would you want to charge them?

i would probably still do it FOC tbh as its a 2 minute job
Kippers

8th Feb 12 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck off! hahah I work in a garage and would never have the cheek to charge someone to adjust headlamps!
Eddx14xe

8th Feb 12 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always had mine done for free during MOT's. £5-10 per side is expensive for a 5 minute job.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Headlight Alignment cost 24 database queries in 0.0075500 seconds