corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rocker cover on corsa c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rocker cover on corsa c
geodca11

User status: Offline
9th Feb 12 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi just wondering if someone could help me,i have corsa c 04 plate 1.2 16v,just been told cause i only do short joureys in my car the corsac are common for condinsation,and i was advised that cause of the gunge is in the oil cap and the breather pipes i would need to take the ROCKER COVER off to clean it,i just want to know would a need to take it into garage or do it myself thank you
scottyp1989

User status: Offline
9th Feb 12 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no need to do all that just go for a decent blast once in a while.

New Poll