corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What does Pasky 666 need to do to get a TV Feature....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What does Pasky 666 need to do to get a TV Feature....
Chris C

User status: Offline
10th Feb 12 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could always sell it to me
Kieran
Premium Member

10th Feb 12 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wait until show season starts up agian. And when they have a interest, grab hold of them and take some details from the person you spoke to if he doesn't get back to you.
Ojc

10th Feb 12 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Email them direct
JordyCarter

10th Feb 12 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It looks amazing tbh i love it. But its upto TV not us.
j10E W

10th Feb 12 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a nice car, in kent too

[Edited on 10-02-2012 by j10E W]
WATSON

10th Feb 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow
Christopher

10th Feb 12 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love pasky's car and hes a top lad! Theres a page in tv that says "Get featured"! All you have to do is take a couple of pictures of exterior (Few angles) interior and engine bay and fill in your name, address, telephone, and all your car details! Its on page 91 of the latest issue of tv!
Warren G

10th Feb 12 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive spoken to TV 3 times now

twice at shows and via email

had nothing back.....best off going to other mags, who will actualy reply to you...
Danny92

10th Feb 12 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck! thats beautiful!

want! >.<
Mark.W

11th Feb 12 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love this car to bits but i kinda agree with Kev about the wheels,to make it special and to stand out a bit more new rimage could help.

No offence to Kieran but before he changed his black slabs for the D90's to me it was just a mega clean gsi rep with slabs similar to others out there but the wheels changed the whole car's image and to me picking the wheels for a car is the most important thing as thats what people look at first imo.

But i dont wanna sound like a vulture but if he does ever break the car please give me a shout as id be 100% interested in a lot of parts
thegsi

11th Feb 12 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As mentioned you need to get an email and pictures sent over to them but don't expect a snappy reply. They're pretty slow with features and it was a real pain when Dougie was there.

Regarding the car, its fucking lovely, stunning example but I can't help thinking it won't get much exposure nowadays. I think TV are heading more towards the VXR brand now as its more current. Nova's and Corsa's will always be kicking around which is great but they're knocking on a little bit now for mag features. Its been done to death and at the end of the day, they want readers

[Edited on 11-02-2012 by thegsi]
SAL
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chris C
Could always sell it to me

Kieran
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the new tv mag today. An all there is is vxr's that all look no different to eachother. That Shorley would put people off buying? Keep looking at the same vxr month after month?

Scott bud just wait for show season and do it properly
thegsi

11th Feb 12 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why I unsubscribed. The whole brand is boring at the moment. It got a little too much to handle when they used to feature old features and old pictures of old cars from the 70's. It's not what people wanna read.

How about going to Fast Car? They might feature it and they're the same publisher.
SAL
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 10:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scott, get the pics sent over to TV with a spec list ASAP! They can only say no...
Jon_C
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
It is a really fucking lovely Corsa tbh, but is it... special? Yes it looks absolutely fantastic, and I do love it!... But it's nothing new as such?

Just like almost every other car in TV nowadays

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What does Pasky 666 need to do to get a TV Feature.... 23 database queries in 0.0128570 seconds