corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Headlight & Fan Loom grommet size.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight & Fan Loom grommet size.
Dan295

User status: Offline
15th Feb 12 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im miles away from my car and dont have a vernier gauge otherwise i would have measured a friends corsa. just wondering if someone could measure the grommet or the size of the hole up please so i can order a new grommet. the picture below is the hole the loom goes through if you get the idea.

fanks

New Poll