corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Polished Bliss®: 3 Range Rovers, Lotus, Morgan, E-Type & Ferrari!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Polished Bliss®: 3 Range Rovers, Lotus, Morgan, E-Type & Ferrari!
BluKoo

User status: Offline
24th Feb 12 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got another demo video: http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/blog/2012/02/auto-finesse-desire-demo-video/

I didn't see the point in making a new thread for it, so decided to stick it in here.
Piér

25th Feb 12 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
quote:
Originally posted by Gary
'Wheels needed a severe dosage of Wolf's Decon Gel due to heavy contamination'

Awesome cars and awesome work but the bullshit that detailers come out with crack me up.

They are dirty. Not contaminated, its just muck!

here here . Also detailing IMO is a valet . Calling it detail seems to add on £500

I would love to see you 'Valet' a car and get it looking that good in a short amount of time. Good luck mate
Daveskater
Premium Member

25th Feb 12 at 11:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't understand the difference between valeting and detailing, then you need to watch a detailer work. A whole lot more effort goes into a proper detail than your average valet.

Just watched the 303 protectant video, was good actually because I hadn't realised you could use it like that Looking forward to more vids

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Polished Bliss®: 3 Range Rovers, Lotus, Morgan, E-Type & Ferrari! 24 database queries in 0.0124888 seconds