corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » rocker cover on corsa c

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author rocker cover on corsa c
geodca11

User status: Offline
26th Feb 12 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there just a we question on the rocker cover for corsa c,do i need any gaskets for it when it comes off?plus could anyone take off a rocker cover or would it better for me to take it to my local garage?im asking this coz a think the engine flush wont catch the stuff on the rocker cover,plus when i take it off will there not be anything eles springing out when the rocker cover comes off? thank you

New Poll