corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK4 SXI 1.8 16v £750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra MK4 SXI 1.8 16v £750
Antwon

User status: Offline
6th Mar 12 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 1.8 16V SXI
Mileage - 85272
Price - £750

Location - (same as my profile) Clacton, Essex
Contact phone number - 07403085767
Contact email address - U2U Me here

General information -

I am selling my loved Astra because I want to be back in the Corsa club for now. I fancy something a bit smaller for now.

Astra 1.8i 16v SXI
Powerflow backbox
Lowered 60mm
17" Tigra Alloys
SXI kit with spoiler
Chromed Angel Eyes
Subwoofer
Mesh Grille
Tinted Windows
M3 Style Mirrors Colour Coded
Remote central locking with Alarm

I just had a new rear pipe fitted to the exhaust, and two tyres put on the front.

Bad points:

I disconnected the Subwoofer to take it out, and I don't know how to plug it back in, so it needs to be refitted.
The passenger side headlight doesn't work, the wiring has come out but I know fuck all about cars, so I can't be bothered to re fit it.
Alloys are scratched from use.
There is a small dent in the bottom of the boot, but it doesn't affect it closing
The EML is on, when I took it to a garage they said it was the sensor that had gone but I have not had the money to replace it (still works 100%)
Odd scratches here and there (It is a 2000 reg )
Has no tax or test since it ran out, I lost my job and I haven't had the money to get it back on the road.

Pics (please excuse the dirtyness, This was before I washed it):

http://img845.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=20110204120547.jpg

It starts first time and is a lovely drive, and a powerful little car too! Starts first time with no ticks or noise, and runs perfect.

Message me if you have a small car (corsa etc) to swap also.

[Edited on 06-03-2012 by Antwon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra MK4 SXI 1.8 16v £750 25 database queries in 0.0129550 seconds