corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Strip a White gsi?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Strip a White gsi?
jameswalshe1990

User status: Offline
10th Mar 12 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right people need some advice, was working on my White corsa gsi c20xe today took off the back bumper to find it's taken a whack from behind at some point in it's life I've bent most of it out but could do with new panel is this easy to do? And also my sills are abit rotten bloody skirts hiding the rot, so do I reshell the old girl or do I save a White gsi and also where would I get these replacement panels if I was to save it?
corsastokey
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

10th Mar 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reshell it mate 100%
scottyp1989

10th Mar 12 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Behind the bumper you might just be better off making a repair patch from scratc. Sills should be able to get from beavers, hadrians etc. for the price its going to cost for a decent shell then swap everything over it will be a lot of hastle.
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Mar 12 at 21:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They can all be saved, just depends how much time and money you want to put in to doing so.
Ben G

10th Mar 12 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strip and Scrap it if you will make more money on it than selling it as a whole, irrespective if its a gsi or not
corsastokey
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

10th Mar 12 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im guessing its a original gsi?
jameswalshe1990

10th Mar 12 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea genuine gsi with a few subtle mods and a c20xe dropped in, yea I no it could be how much work is involved and fitting the new rear panel also noticed a crease in spare wheel well, but I could cut that out and not have a spare wheel, would like to get another gsi shell but finding another good one is a right pain in the arse
jam1321

10th Mar 12 at 23:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a new shell it would save time and hasel

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Strip a White gsi? 23 database queries in 0.0109880 seconds