corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » blue sidelights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author blue sidelights?
ArdenAndy

User status: Offline
15th Mar 12 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could anyone recommend me some sidelights which are as blue as you can possibly go legaly? i bought some Philips bluevision ultra ones which said they give the xenon blue effect but there only just slightly whiter than standard. bit let down to be honest. so it would be great if anyone knows some decent ones and has any pics?
whitter45

15th Mar 12 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you probably need LEDs if you really want to go down that route

Personally I think they look awful
Brett
Premium Member

15th Mar 12 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get some SMDs, more white than blue too, which is better, full on blue looks daft.
JoshE93

15th Mar 12 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got blue tiped sidelight and headlight xenons H4's when youve got side lights on it just gives it an icey bluey colour but when headlights are on its like a blue light in the side of the normal coloured headlights not been pulled up with them n had them on a good 6month so guessin they must be fine haha
beany113

15th Mar 12 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some here for sale mate. brand new in the box and there all MOT legal. u2u me if your interested in them
ArdenAndy

15th Mar 12 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are my ring xenon max bulbs and i really like them

i think these would look even better with some decent blue or even whiter sidelights.

these are the bluevision ultra which are just a let down :/

no blue at all ahaa

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » blue sidelights? 23 database queries in 0.0085180 seconds