corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Combo C

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Combo C
scotty GTE

User status: Offline
20th Mar 12 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold the car last night , and looking for something to runabout in for 6 months while i save the pennies for something a bit newer and posh later in the year.

Trying to go for something that will depreciate little if any over 6 months to a year and been offered my mates combo van for a grand.

Its a 2003 , very clean bodywork , 130k , 1.7td ( believe its the dti model) . Had recent new turbo, egr valve and drop links.

Whats folks opinion on these? Resonably car like to drive? Heard fuel pump horror stories....

Cheers Scott
AlunJ

20th Mar 12 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit top heavy, don't know what the 1.7td is like but the 1.7cdti is bloody quick in these, not shy of acceleration for a van! I'm sure a few people on here have had one
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

20th Mar 12 at 21:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had one as my daily since May, comfy enough (I do quite a bit of mileage) pretty car like to drive, probably handles better than the Primera I had before it. Had fun today going cross country through Wales.

Can't comment on the engine as mine's the 1.3.
Jake

20th Mar 12 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 1.3 aswell but as a van, its as close as being as feeling like youre driving a car as you will get
laingyla

20th Mar 12 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jake
ive got a 1.3 aswell but as a van, its as close as being as feeling like youre driving a car as you will get

Yhea had 4 of these now love them
scotty GTE

20th Mar 12 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 1.3 is a cracking wee lump , its the older 1.7 non cdti ive been offered. Not bothered if its not the most refined thing in the world , as long as its reliable!
AlunJ

21st Mar 12 at 07:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're not Isuzu engines are they?
laingyla

21st Mar 12 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the newer ones the 1.7 di one are tho pure bomb proof
matty101

21st Mar 12 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got a combo with the 1.7 dti lump, had it for a year and love it, awsome van. thinks to watch out for are the gear linkages and the starter went on mine the other week apparently thats common, appart from that they are bullet proof!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Vauxhall Combo C 23 database queries in 0.2557991 seconds