corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Central locking help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Central locking help
Corsa-prem

User status: Offline
25th Mar 12 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm fitting a new alarm (Hawk HA-280 pro) into my Corsa B and need some help identifying whether my central locking kit is negative, single point, positive or vacuum locking.

The central locking kit I've got is the Microscan SCL-4200. It's a 4 door central locking kit. I'm using two 5 wire actuator's and one 2 wire actuator for the boot.

[Edited on 25-03-2012 by Corsa-prem]
Corsa-prem

25th Mar 12 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone?
Phoenix Autosport

25th Mar 12 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this should help you identify the type and tell you how to wire into each type
http://www.the12volt.com/doorlocks/doorlocks.asp

well worth bookmarking the site as its a fantastic source of vehicle wiring information
Corsa-prem

25th Mar 12 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Autosport
this should help you identify the type and tell you how to wire into each type
http://www.the12volt.com/doorlocks/doorlocks.asp

well worth bookmarking the site as its a fantastic source of vehicle wiring information

Thanks for that. Will have a good look at before I wire the alarm to the central locking.

New Poll