corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MSV Track Day trophey 24th March Brands

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MSV Track Day trophey 24th March Brands
N3lly

User status: Offline
26th Mar 12 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks like jolly good fun, great driving!

I've always wanted to do something like this. Any chance you could u2u me some rough figures starting a team would cost as well as how much a typical race day would cost?

If you'd rather not that's fine, I'm just rather intrigued.
antnee

26th Mar 12 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC, complaints have to be made in writing by about 30mins after the race has finished (something like
that anyway)
Paul_J

26th Mar 12 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah that sounds about right antnee - but how do we know how long their pit stop was, till after the timing sheet is released

Last year they were pretty hot on penalising people for that, but I notice some of the main guys running it last year have been replaced.
antnee

26th Mar 12 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe contact one of the officials informally and ask them to keep an eye on it in the future.
Russ

27th Mar 12 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well done guys. Glad it's going well Paul.
Butler

27th Mar 12 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will get my pics up either later today or tomorrow ladz.

Paul and Warren both drove brilliantly. Great job to Warren on his first race, 8 laps into qualifying and only 700th of a second off Paul's pace.
Butler

27th Mar 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
yeah that sounds about right antnee - but how do we know how long their pit stop was, till after the timing sheet is released

Last year they were pretty hot on penalising people for that, but I notice some of the main guys running it last year have been replaced.

I noticed Nick (I think it is), is the presentation saying people were taking things a bit too seriously for a novice series and that it might be worth discussing at the next round. I think it might be worth reminded him how many thousands of pounds you put into entering. I'd personally be pissed if I was spending that money only to be told its just a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MSV Track Day trophey 24th March Brands 23 database queries in 0.0132718 seconds