corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » does anyone know what this is on my paint and if ill be able to revive it some prick has chucked som

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author does anyone know what this is on my paint and if ill be able to revive it some prick has chucked som
danielturner5892

User status: Offline
   23rd Mar 12 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some prick chucked somthing on my car it has left streaks in it its the lines are coming off with the t cut slowley but surely but its leaving the paint uneven over the bonnet if you know what i mean cause im only rubbing where the lines are and having to use a lot of pressure any help would be very appreciated really dont want to give up on the car as i have only just brought it and spent every day polishing it since

damaged paint

the day before it happened

[Edited on 23-03-2012 by danielturner5892]
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you don't want it un-even you'd have to go over the whole bonnet. Is it just on the bonnet? If it is then having the bonnet painted could be a better option?

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
danielturner5892

24th Mar 12 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its on most of the car
corsadonk
Premium Member

24th Mar 12 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't bother with the T-cut it's a sod to get off.

Try a G3 rubbing compound, then go over it with a good wax.
Phoenix Autosport

25th Mar 12 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep use G3 on a damp cloth if you are doing it yourself or another option if you dont have the time/patience is to get a bodyshop to give it a machine polish

and with the time you save track down the scrote that did it and have some stern words
veccyest

25th Mar 12 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

little bastards ,dont waste your time with old bill ,sort them yourself.if you r luckly enoug to find them. gd luck bud
corsa-torque

27th Mar 12 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix Autosport
yep use G3 on a damp cloth if you are doing it yourself or another option if you dont have the time/patience is to get a bodyshop to give it a machine polish

This
john_gilluley

10th Apr 12 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

G3 with a buff if tht doesn't wrk it's needing painted

New Poll