corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowering Astra H SRi 5 door 1.8 *help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lowering Astra H SRi 5 door 1.8 *help
cunningham

User status: Offline
13th Apr 12 at 03:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i want to lower the Astra and i would like to go with the Eibach sportline kit. My dilema is i always park in the drive but the pavement goes upto a peak that meets my drive so like a traiangle.

I dont want to run the risk of grounding the sills as the distance between the front wheel and the rear wheel is long.

Is there a easy maths work out to find out if it will ground or not or is it a case of buying them fitting them and finding out that way ?

Hope that ive made sense
Steve
Premium Member

13th Apr 12 at 06:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would need to cross slice it and form a triangle, you problem would be getting an accurate measurement for the bottom line of the triangle
Seany

13th Apr 12 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Park your car over the peak of the triangle and get out and see how much rooms left.
If there's loads your fine. I would try a few diff spots though to be safe like behind front wheels, middle of car and front of rear wheels.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lowering Astra H SRi 5 door 1.8 *help 23 database queries in 0.0082359 seconds