corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This WILL have you laughing!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author This WILL have you laughing!!
Tiger

User status: Offline
18th Apr 12 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B000KKNQBK/ref=mp_s_a_2?qid=1334749780&sr=8-2

Read the reviews of the product.

If the link doesn't work, search 'Veet men's hair removal cream' on Amazon.co.uk

BeetleGav

18th Apr 12 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read that on edition! fucking hilarious........ Id clarify that you wasnt browsing for personal use if i was you?

Bald sweaty ball bag...pass
Matty SRi

18th Apr 12 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

Fro

18th Apr 12 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went through that the other week was pretty funny
Tiger

18th Apr 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate posted a link on Facebook, nearly pissed myself laughing!
James

18th Apr 12 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is a classic line:

"I like the clean shaven look down in my gentleman's log cabin"
Matt L

18th Apr 12 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by James
This is a classic line:

"I like the clean shaven look down in my gentleman's log cabin"

z

i only read a few didnt really fancy people walking behind me or IT wondering what im reading up on hair removal cream for
Jas

18th Apr 12 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing."

I got that far, laughed out loud in work so I'm going to have to pass until I get home
noshua

18th Apr 12 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that one is amazing
Ben G

18th Apr 12 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used veet before on my chest. missus got it on my nipples

never again will i touch such a vicious product.
Adam-D

18th Apr 12 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 15:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i veet my balls, hurt like fuck at first, but you get used to it, trouble is the skin starts to harden like that of a leather boot
Whittie

18th Apr 12 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some of this shit a few weeks ago, awesome!

Not done chest hair or anything yet, was soley for my arse crack, so when I wipe I dont smear shit on my hairs.

Anyway, tested a bit on my shoulder a few weeks ago, its already back.
noshua

18th Apr 12 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Not done chest hair or anything yet, was soley for my arse crack, so when I wipe I dont smear shit on my hairs.

we've all been there.
Russ

18th Apr 12 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Unfortunately I was subjected to pain tantamount to that of having a mustard coated cactus violently inserted up ones rectum, followed by intensive plastic surgery to the point where I now look like Michael Jackson straining for a dump.
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

18th Apr 12 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Being a lazy chap who cannot be bothered with shaving everyday I decided to try a tube of this product on my face in the hope it would give me an extra 5 minutes in bed every morning. Unfortunately I was subjected to pain tantamount to that of having a mustard coated cactus violently inserted up ones rectum, followed by intensive plastic surgery to the point where I now look like Michael Jackson straining for a dump. I award it 4 stars as, despite the physical pain and mental torture, I do get the extra 5 minutes in bed every morning as my long absence from work led to me being fired.

EDIT: You beat me to it Russ

[Edited on 18-04-2012 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
AdZ9

18th Apr 12 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Although I understood the part about 'intimate use' I could not find anything about this not being for nose or ear hair. I get fed up with constantly cutting myself whilst trying to cut my ear and nose hair with a pair of Kitchen Scissors, so I decided that this product would work for me. I rubbed it up into my nostrils and around the outside of my ears. Very soon the burn started and trust me it really makes your eyes water. Probably more that if it was on your knob or bollocks like the other reviewer did. If your eyes do water, make sure the product is not on your hands when you go to wipe your eyes as this porodcut also removes eyelashes and eyebrows and makes youe eyes water even more. I look like I have been put on a sunbed for too long and people keep asking me why I am crying. Still, a good product which does what it says."

That one is the one that had me in a fit of laughter
Bonney

18th Apr 12 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My wife has always been sensitive about her age, so on the night before her big day, I waited for her to drift off and into a deep relaxing sleep, and then went to work.. to bring back her feeling of youthfullness, I assumed that she would be pleased to wake up with a flange like a teenage Russian gymnast, so after heading down south and emptying my whole load onto her her wizards cuff, I too fell asleep. However , within a matter of hours was awoken by the sound of screaming and wailing like a premenstrual banshee with my minge issues, and had to leave the house.

Luckily the judge saw the funny side so there was no need for a custodial sentance, so looking forward to the future and for the restraining order to expire.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » This WILL have you laughing!! 24 database queries in 0.0591779 seconds