corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » swimming goggles

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swimming goggles
chloe16v

User status: Offline
19th Apr 12 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my daughter has to wear glasses and has just started swimming lessons with school, we are also going away for 2 weeks in the summer, are prescription swimming goggles worth it? she can see without her glasses but gets headache very quickly, also how would i go about getting some? does anyone on here have any?
mazdaspeed

19th Apr 12 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get them from your opticians, roughly £20-50. The prescription is suited for underwater but will help out of the water as well.
boylers11

19th Apr 12 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Chloe. We sell them where I work ( I'm an optician). They vary in price, but they're around £38 and come in a wide range of colours ( including pink for girls!). Limited prescriptions are available and we commonly prescribe the same power in each eye due to manufacturer limitations. You optometrist should be able to advise you accordingly. Hope this helps.
chloe16v

19th Apr 12 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brill, will go an see them, need to go back to them anyway as she has been suffering eye pain an headaches on an off for a few days now, she got a new prescription afew weeks ago an thinking it may be wrong
boylers11

20th Apr 12 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll need to go back to your own Optom for that, I can't comment if she's not my patient! Good luck in your search for goggles and getting the specs sorted out.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » swimming goggles 23 database queries in 0.0094769 seconds