corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best companies for Corsa 20xe insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Best companies for Corsa 20xe insurance
Rich H

User status: Offline
24th Apr 12 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Greenlight
Vauxdan88

24th Apr 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a load of shit that company is lol won't insurance anyone with any non motoring convictions and unfortunately I have. Oh well sky insurance was cheap enough if I can't find it cheaper elsewhere
Fro

25th Apr 12 at 07:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan295
the bloke didnt bother asking, i told him that all this had changed and he just told me it would change when I renew, didnt stop to pick up the phone and speak to the insurance company at all.

Probably because they've had hundreds of people asking the same question in the past so they probably know off the top of their head.

If at work I get asked whether we provide a service and I know for a fact we don't, I'm not then going to ring around asking people am I?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Best companies for Corsa 20xe insurance 23 database queries in 0.0060120 seconds