corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gotech pro ecu and wiring harness.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gotech pro ecu and wiring harness.
john_c20xe

User status: Offline
3rd May 12 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale my Gotech Pro fully standalone engine management system.
Comes complete with full wiring harness with every wire labeled to make the wiring easy for someone that isn't good with wiring.
Comes with instruction manual.

I also have a 106/saxo turbo map on my laptop sent to me via Jamie at Jamsport that i can email to the buyer, i have the mapping software too on my laptop but this is free to download from Gotech website.

The ecu was previously fitted to an mx5 turbo so is already wired up just needs your plugs swapping over onto the loom.
Theres a crank trigger wheel in the box
and a ford coil pack.

The ecu has an internal tdc pick up chipset of 60-2 witch is what peugeot/citroen flywheel pick ups are, and im sure a 30-2 witch is for crank trigger wheels ( not to sure on the30-2 its off the top of my head)

Ecu is fully mappable, has features such as shift light output, fuel pump output, vvc and vtec control, nitrous oxide control ( set the nos to come in at the desired rpm and cut of at desired rpm.) internal map sensor.

also has a secondary wiring harness for launch control and some other stuff, also has a fuel adjustment wheel to mount to the dash
missing the laptop cable these can be bought on ebay for £6.50 same as megasquirt cable, allmappers should have them anyway

this is now on ebay at a starting price off £95
£200 buy it now.
£15 postage due to weight

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Gotech pro ecu and wiring harness. 25 database queries in 0.0100501 seconds